As a dynamic, nurturing school, we at St Edmund’s will shine the light of God’s love into every corner of our community. Through Gospel values, we will inspire all learners to grow and achieve.
Our objectives are:
- To provide a stimulating, inclusive environment where teaching and learning are constantly evolving and making best use of innovation and expertise.
- To create an environment where the whole child is valued, protected and developed. To make school a community where the spiritual, cultural moral and personal worlds within which we live are harmonised to form the roots from which grow our values and aspirations.
- To instil in our children a lasting belief in their unique worth as they journey through life guided and blessed by the light of God’s love.
- To promote the values handed down by Christ in the Beatitudes – faithfulness and integrity, dignity and compassion, humility and gentleness, truth and justice, forgiveness and mercy, purity and holiness, tolerance and peace, service and sacrifice.
- To inspire all who learn in our community to achieve by providing stimulating, challenging opportunities, to be successful in their academic, physical and emotional learning.